Late Night Update~

My name is Melinda Febriani, I was born on 1st February 1999 at 01:40 am. I live in a countryside far away from the city. I graduated from elementary school near my house and the same for middle school and high school, up until I graduated from high school my parents never allowed to take my education in the city, I've never been anywhere I stuck in the same place for such a long time, well you probably think "what a boring life you had!" what a yeah I think they just cant believed me and worried that I might not able to filter any manners from my surroundings and end up got the bad influence from city life. but now I am 17 yo, old enough to do such thing and importantly, now I am a freshman of English Education department in University of Palangkaraya so literally this is the first time I am taking my education in city and live far away from parents, for the first time I feel like I am fully responsible and and take control over my own life but still the one who pay for my bills is my dad since I still have to focus with my education and cant make money. I was hoping that I lived by myself independently but dad said that living expense in city is pretty high so in order to minimize the cost of the rented house, I live there with my cousin Lia who is also a freshman in a business major college, even tough its a little bit different from my original plan I'm not saying that I dont like to live with her, I actually find it quite convenient for me to have her with me so that I have someone to talk to everytime I'm feeling down plus she can help me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Lirik Terjemah] Maeda Atsuko - Migikata (Pundak Kanan)

10 Rekomendasi Manga Shoujo Romantis

Kreasi Mading Menarik